Well, just when I thought it might be spring, we got another storm! It is really coming down hard in these pictures, and it got even thicker in a couple of hours.
I love the snow pictures! Of course, I only love them because I'm not living in them right now.... =) Ha ha, I saw the third picture before I saw the caption below it, and I was intently trying to figure out if it was an outdoor snow related picture! I think..... that you are making bread. Is that right? I know now after staring at it for a minute that it is not a snowball you are keeping in a cooler... I think it is bread, very yummy bread!
2 comments:
I love the snow pictures! Of course, I only love them because I'm not living in them right now.... =) Ha ha, I saw the third picture before I saw the caption below it, and I was intently trying to figure out if it was an outdoor snow related picture! I think..... that you are making bread. Is that right? I know now after staring at it for a minute that it is not a snowball you are keeping in a cooler... I think it is bread, very yummy bread!
Yes, I was making rolls. But I forgot to put in the yeast, so I added the yeast, kneaded it a bit, and made scones!
Post a Comment