Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fireproof - The Movie


Eric recommended a movie to us. It is called "Fireproof."

It is about a man who works as a firefighter. He is the captain of the station, a hero who saves lives. The problem is that his marriage is in trouble. The man's father is concerned, and challenges him to a 40 day "Love Dare." At first he does it just to please his father, but in the end it changes his life.

Greg and I watched this movie and really loved it. I very highly recommend it. This movie is very uplifting. I would challenge you to watch it with your spouse! You will be glad you did.

Here is a link with more info:
http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/

Watch the movie, then leave your comments here.
I'll be waiting to see your comments!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Jeremy and I watched "Fireproof" for Valentines Day and really enjoyed it! We give it two thumbs up and highly recommend it to any married couple looking for a good movie to watch together!