Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Decorations


The Christmas decorations are up! I made the Nativity Wall hanging many years ago. The wooden figures are from Israel.

I like to put up my Christmas cards from past years. They are grouped by style. For example, note the Christmas cards arranged as a Nativity Scene. There are also cards that are groupings of snowy scenes, old fashioned Christmas etc. I got the radish ornament in Levenworth, Washington at a Christmas store there. (I collect fruit ornaments.)


















3 comments:

Marie said...

Joyce, your decorations look great! I too, love putting up my christmas cards from past years, they do make the best decorations! I absolutely love your outdoor pictures of the snow also, so beautiful!

Amber / fluzzy said...

I really like that photo of the frost on the tree!

Marie Smith said...

Well... I thought that I had already commented, but maybe it didn't work the first time! Anyway, I love your decorations! Christmas cards are the best for decorating with!